Lord Narsingh

Temple History

This temple was established by Shri Ayodhya Das Ji Maharaj in 1948. The Idol placed in the temple is made up of Asthdhaatu ( 8 metals) and was brought from Kathmandu (Nepal). The temple was renovated in 1962.


Additional Information

This is the only Narsingh Temple in Jabalpur.

From Jabalpur Airport the temple is around 16.8 Km. From Jabalpur railway station it is around 3.3 Km and from Madan Mahal station 2.0 km. Wright town Bus Stand is 1.5 Km , Damoh Naka Bus stand is 4 km and Nagpur Bus Stand is 4.9 Km. City buses are available from Railway stations and bus stands but from airport taxi and three wheeler auto are the only options.
  • 6 AM to 1 PM, 5 PM to 9 PM
  • Contact Person: Swami Shyam Das Ji Maharaj
  • Contact Number: +91-9425151925